Company culture is highly important in a workplace. If you’re working a job that pays you really well but you cannot seem to build an equation with your teammates – you will not be in a good mental state throughout the day. And, there is nothing better than having people around you that understand you. Especially at work where you spend the majority of your day. This is why it’s important to take steps toward creating a healthy company culture. It’s because it will make the employees feel better. And, the well-being of the employees will result in the success of the company.
Likewise, everyone will feel more involved with the company as the employees will start to have a soft spot for the organization.
10 Quotes About Company Culture
Here are 10 quotes about company culture that you can place around your office to motivate people to be more kind!
- “Starbucks was founded around the experience and the environment of its stores. Starbucks was about a space with comfortable chairs, lots of power outlets, tables and desks at which we could work, and the option to spend as much time in their stores as we wanted without any pressure to buy. The coffee was incidental” – Simon Sinek
- “A company can’t buy true emotional commitment from managers no matter how much it’s willing to spend; this is something too valuable to have a price tag. And yet a company can’t afford not to have it” – Stan Slap
- “Leadership is absolutely about inspiring action, but it is also about guarding against mid-action” – Simon Sinek
- “We can change the culture if we change behavior” – Aubrey
- “The real competitive advantage in any business is one world only – which is people” – Kamil Toume
- “Company culture is the backbone of any successful organization” – Garry Vee
- “A company’s culture is the foundation for future innovation. An entrepreneur’s job is to build the foundation” – Brian Chesky
- “This is not about fuzzy, holding hands around a campfire, kumbaya stuff. That’s not what values and culture and mission are about. This is about building an organization for success, about winning and doing the tactical things to make sure your organization and your people are aligned around the same thing” – Justin Moore
- “I think as a company, if you can get those two things right – having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute the stuff – then you can do pretty well” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people” – Steve Jobs
How To Utilize Quotes About Company Culture?
Every successful person has mentioned once in their interviews that the success of a company depends upon its people.
So, you need to harbor a positive company culture that will keep your workplace on track.
And, when you come across the quote that you resonate with, get a frame and put it on the wall of your office where people can see it.
Whenever people will walk past the frame – their subconscious will remind them of the values that they need to build a better company culture at work.
Moreover, you can also play around with these quotes and choose a different quote from each quarter. And, try to work by taking inspiration from that quote. In this way, employees can learn a number of interpersonal skills and develop empathy for everyone at work.
At the end of the quarter – you can hold a follow-up and ask your employees or coworkers about how they tried to improve themselves at work. In this way, you will be able to utilize quotes about company culture productively.
The Bottom Line
To conclude, there is a famous quote that mentions how you can go ahead in life with your own hard work. But, to go far in life. You need to have a team that you can rely upon.
And, to build your dream team – you need to ensure that you inhibit a good company culture at your workplace. Along with using quotes about company culture – you can work towards catering to the needs of your employees.
When workers feel fulfilled in their roles, they inject positive energy into the office, which benefits the business over time.
Read these quotes and choose one that you can start with!